On 23rd April, CVC completes 3 years of its journey of bringing change. Thus, we are celebrating #April as a “Month of Change”. We aim to make all individuals a part of #Change this month and make this month, full of change initiatives.
With this vision, we are rolling out a most unique competition, A Change Making Competition. Let us all together bring a transformative change in society.
Steps to participate:
1. Form your team: You can participate as an individual or a group (maximum 3 people – though help can be taken from more people).
2. Register with us: Fill out a google form and provide details of your change initiative. Link: https://goo.gl/forms/KiQ7ylnSjH5bVGyA3
3. Execute it: Work for your initiative. Do your best. You can take few hours, few days or entire month from 6th April to 30th April to work for it.
4. Submit your details: Fill out a submission form again and submit photos, videos of your initiative.
All participants will get Participation Certificates and CVC Merchandise. Selected winners will get a Trophy from us. Winners will be selected based on two parameters. 1. Imapct 2. Sustainability.
So what are you waiting for!! Start planning your Change Initiative now. Let’s shake our city with Change Initiatives. In case of any queries, please contact on 9722862151.
#MonthOfChange #ChangeMakingCompetition #ChangeMakers
- Previous जिला समाचार 05 04 18
- Next पादरा के गवासद गाँव की चौका ने वाली घटना पूर्व पत्नी और बेटे की हत्या कर के पिता ने की आत्महत्या।